Exponor is an international trade fair that convener a thousand Chilean and international exhibitors dedicate to providing strategic solutions and innovations for the global mining sector and improving productive processes in the industry. Exhibitors will be able to interact with potential clients from the world's most important mining, industrial and service companies. The last Exponor show, in 2017, brought together 1,000 exhibitors from 30 countries on 5 continents, as well as 40,000 visitors, for multiple activities generating business opportunities between companies in the sector. Participated in Exponor 2017 (See list).
PROFILE OF PARTICIPATING COMPANIES - RULES:
- • Heavy equipment, processing equipment, machinery and parts.
- • Energy, engineering services and electrical articles; automation and control.
- • Advisory services, human resources and training.
- • Logistics, telecommunications and complementary services.
- • Process and construction engineering.
- • Hardware and tools.
- • Civil and industrial safety.
- • Exploration, exploitation, surveying and drilling.
- • Other inputs for the mining industry.
- • Government and educational institutions and associations.
- • Media
- • Mining companies.
- • Other areas linked to the mining industry.